Verify GitHub PRs Health
Keep an eye on a team’s health by reviewing how regularly PRs are closed in a repository.
This starter allows you to create and run a verification that checks how regularly PRs are closed in a repository.
The form requires the following fields:
- A GitHub repository URL;
- A branch in this repository;
- A time window, the maximum allowed time before a PR is closed;
- The target percentage of PRs that should be closed in less than the selected time window.
It also presents the following fields, which are common to all starters and experiments:
- Contributions, to explicitly describe what your experiment contributes to;
- Tags, to categorize your experiment.
This starter requires an environment which declares the GitHub token to access the repository.
Not sure how to use starters? Read our starters guide.