Manage your organizations
A set of commands to manage your organizations and their members.
Organizations allows you to regroup and share data between multiple users. You can create, manage and delete organizations.
You can also add/remove users to/from your organizations.
-h, --help help for org
Options inherited from parent commands
--no-color Disable color output -v, --verbose verbose output -V, --very-verbose very verbose output
- reliably - Reliably CLI
- reliably org add-user - add a user to the current organization
- reliably org create - create a new organization
- reliably org current - show the organization defined as current
- reliably org delete - delete an organization
- reliably org list - list organizations
- reliably org remove-user - remove a user from the current organization
- reliably org set - defines an organization as the current one