Verify TLS Certificate is Valid
Verify the certificate of a remote endpoint for expiration date, alternative subject names, issuer and fingerprint.
This starter allows you to create and run a verification that checks your TLS Certificate expiration on demand.
The form requires the following field:
- The domain main to which the TLS certificate is attached;
- An expiration delay: if your certificate is set to expire before this delay, the verification will fail.
Additionnaly, the following optional fields are available:
- A port number (will default to 443),
- Alternative domain names under the same certificate,
- TLS fingerprint,
- Certificate issuer.
It also presents the following fields, which are common to all starters and experiments:
- Contributions, to explicitely describe what your experiment contributes to;
- Tags, to categorize your experiment.
Not sure how to use starters? Read our starters guide.